Peace Sign Party
by Kelsey Schoen
(for a 12/13 year old girls)
For my girls I did a peace sign party.
They both love to paint so I said "Invite 6 friends each and pick different dates for your birthday party."
The places you could take them:
- A ceramic place : where you pant clay plates,bowls,lamps,clay animals,etc
- Invite them to your house and do special projects there.
- Any type of art class. If you live in the Seattle WA area I suggest Impress Rubber Stamps.
- I personally like to make 7 tiers of cake (or 1 tier per person). Let the children decorate their own tier of cake.
- I will always have chips at any party. That's the best thing except the desserts!
- Or any kind of munchies kids like
And just remember have fun and be creative