Personalized Christmas Ball
This Personalized Christmas Ball craft is certainly one of my favorites. We have so many hand decorated balls and baubles in our house now, that I can never manage to put them all up.
Time: 10 minutes + 6 hours drying time
Personalized Christmas Ball - What You Need
- Christmas baubles (balls)
- Gold and silver glass painting/marker pens
- Glitter glue
How to Make Your Personalized Christmas Ball
- Using the glitter glue, draw a nice pattern or image on your Christmas bauble making sure to leave some room to write the name. Leave to dry for at least 6 hours.
- Using the marker pens, write a name or message on the bauble. I find that the metallic marker pens give the nicest finish.
- Thread some colored ribbon through the bauble holder and hang from the tree.
- Alternatively you could place it in a pretty cloth bag to give as a gift to someone special
You Might Also Like
More kids party craft ideas
Kids Party Home > Kids Crafts & Activities
> Personalized Christmas Ball