Holiday Party Ideas
My holiday party ideas are for Christmas, Easter, Halloween, July 4th and more. As I see it, if it's a holiday, then a party will go down a storm!
I know that holidays can be a stressful time and planning a party can be a bit of a challenge as there is often so much else going on. If you are feeling stressed then here's how to make your party planning a bit easier.
And if you are not sure when the next major holidays fall, then check out the holiday dates calendar.
Holiday Party Ideas - Themes
Holiday Party Ideas - Stress Busters
Below are my holiday party ideas tips to make the party planning a bit easier. And as you know, I'm all for 'easy'.
- If you feel overwhelmed and short on time, why not team up with other parents and share the load.
- Think about hiring a party place or kids party entertainer. Children's entertainers are often loaded with great holiday party ideas that you haven't thought of. Often they will sort out all the decorations and food too and all you need to do is to just turn up.
- Plan ahead. Plan the party before the holidays start and make lists of what to buy and when to buy it. Allocate times of when you might prepare things. If you like lists, make use of my free party planning checklist.
- Make use of your freezer and prepare whatever food you can in advance and then pop it in your freezer for reheating or defrosting later.
- Only take on as much as you feel you can. A holiday theme party for 20 kids is far more stressful than a party for 5 kids.
- If you haven't got the time or energy to throw a holiday theme party, then compromise and have an afternoon at home with the kids and a couple of their friends. Do some baking, go to the movies, have a picnic in the park, camp a night in the garden and so on.
You might also like...
Kids Party Home
> Holiday Theme Parties