Easter Bunny Craft - Napkin Holders
This Easter bunny craft is perfect if you have guests coming over to eat. The kids can be kept busy making these cute Easter bunny napkin rings and then they can be used at the Easter table.
If you need some EASTER PARTY IDEAS then click here.
These Easter bunny napkin holders require few craft materials and are prefect for kids of all ages.
Easter Bunny Craft - What You Need
- Colored craft paper
- Marker pens
- Cotton wool ball
How to Make Your Easter Bunny Napkin Holders
- Firstly draw and cut out an Easter bunny head shape.
- Draw on eyes, mouth, nose, whiskers and attach some pink colored card for the inner portion of the ears.
- Cut out a strip of colored card about 10 inches long and 2 inches wide.
- One the last 2 inches of your strip draw some bunny feet. Trim off any excess paper around the feet if you want.
- Starting from the short edge, roll the strip into a tube along and glue it so that the feet are showing and the napkin ring is big enough to insert your napkin.
- Glue on the head and add a cotton wool ball for the tail.
- When your Easter bunny napkin rings are fully dry, pop a napkin inside and you'll have a really cute Easter table decoration.
You Might Also Like
Easter Party Ideas
Kids Party Home > Easter Party Ideas
More kids party craft ideas
> Easter Bunny Craft